This wrist monitor is smaller, lighter and more compact than other wrist monitors and is ideal for travel. Unlike other monitors that measure blood pressure during deflation of the cuff, the UB-521 wrist monitor measures blood pressure during cuff inflation for a faster, more comfortable reading. The automatic memory keeps your last 90 blood pressure measurements for effective tracking.
The average reading feature automatically calculates the “average” of the total readings stored in memory. The UB-521 also has the Irregular Heartbeat feature. This feature provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs and alerts the user. A rigid carrying case is included to protect the monitor when not in use.
- Simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- 90 memory recall
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Calculates and displays average readings
- Fits wrists up to 21.5 cm (8.5″)
- Batteries included
- Case and 2 “AAA” batteries included
- Rigid carrying case included
Contact Us to Purchase or For More Information.