Using advanced modern composite fiber technology to improve outcomes in orthotic science.
Features and Benefits
- Light weight, durable composite construction engineered with unique laminated characteristics to prevent fracture and breakage
- Material diversity offers strategic flexibility and stiffness to enhance performance and patient comfort
- Proprietary posterior lateral position of the strut increases patient compliance and energy return for activity reengagement
- High performing composites and low profile design maximize patient comfort, functionality and cosmetic finish
- Practitioner friendly and adjustable