With over 60 years of combined experience,
Westside Medical Supply provides unmatched Stairlift sales, service, and installation. We offer solutions to any stair layout, whether straight, curved, or spiral. We also have reconditioned stairlifts available for a lesser cost, along with rentals for short-term use. Please click the link below for more information or to schedule a free in-home estimate.
No-interest financing is available through CareCredit. Click the button below to apply today.
- Offset swivel seat; flip-up arms; folding footrest/seat
- Waterproof cover travels with chair for weather protection
- Custom-designed to maximize stairway space
- Dependable power even in an electric outage
- Wireless call/send controls
Outdoor models feature:
- Performance tested 0°F-125°F (-15°C-52°C)
- Marine-grade vinyl padded seat and armrest
- Reliable, smooth, easy-to-use
- Space-saving design installs close to the wall
- Offset seat swivels and extends away from the steps
- Ultra-compact when arms, footrest, and seat folded
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Retractable seat belt and obstruction safety sensors
- Dependable service even in a power outage
- Vertical rail with covered gear rack for a clean appearance
Julie and Mark Masters
We worked with Tammy to have a stair lift put in our house for my father. She educated us and spent a long time answering questions and concerns. When my father passed away she helped us to sell back the stair lift. Westside was very generous.
I would highly recommend them. They were also good with the family dogs and made them feel at ease as well.
Kevin explained the stairlift very thoroughly and succinctly. Bob did a great job of installing and making sure we understood how to use it properly.
Having spoken with other people about prices, we found that the quote was extremely reasonable. The tread-raising feature is perfect for our installation and the lift is simple to use and very efficient.
All in all, an excellent experience. We’ve done business with this company before and will continue to call on them for our medical supply needs.