Pinnacle’s patented helical-worm gear-drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out. And the unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants either! The Pinnacle stair lift also has a folding rail option that saves space and lessens trip hazards at the bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11 inches wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 pounds installed (including 16 feet of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing for easy and safe entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical-worm gear-drive system for extremely smooth operation
- Runs in a power outage up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants, so it’s easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-year warranty on components, 10-year on gear rack, 1-year on batteries
- Easy one-person installation (Harmar recommends that all Products>Stair-Lifts be professionally installed)