Contact Us to Purchase or For More Information.
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case. A prescription is required.
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
– Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ
– Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
– Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
– Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
– Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
– Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
– Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
– Patented pump design incorporates a simple ”click in place” mechanism
– Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance